Learn how to build an awesome Taxi app!
Are you struggling to get good freelance gigs or find a nice software developer job?
What if you could show a really awesome portfolio project? Something that would blow everyone away and get you hired on the spot?
Maybe you're dreaming of building your own startup?
Do you want to learn how to build a fullstack mobile app?
Then this course is for you!
Become a headhunted developer!
The technologies we are going to be using will be the most in demand technologies at the moment!
We are going to be using technologies such as:
- React Native
Here's what you'll learn:
- Setting up react-native-maps on both Android and iOS
- Tracking and showing user location
- Tracking user location in background
- Requesting a taxi ride from one device to another
- Updating riders location in background and showing on passenger app
- Using Google Places Autocomplete API to make destination suggestions
- Using Google Directions API to draw routes on map
- Building a simple NodeJS Express REST API for JWT authentication
Using Google Places Autocomplete API for destination suggestions
Using Google Directions API to get directions
Showing driver location in realtime on passenger app
Is this a beginners course?
Can I download the course lectures and watch anytime offline or with bad internet?
Yes, all the lectures can be downloaded.
Can I contact you if I have issues?
Yes, you can contact me anytime, I love to help my students!
Will the course help me make a full production taxi app that I can sell right away or publish?
No, but it's going to teach you all the basics so you can get going fast!
B.Eng Software Engineer
About the instructor
Stefan is the happy instructor of almost 9,000 students on Udemy with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5.
What others have been saying about this course:
I loved the course!!
I really learnt a lot from you Stefan, thank you. Your explanations were very clear and I also liked how you explain the code line by line. My React Native capabilities have improved a lot!! I'll use some of the concepts here to build my own a...